Thursday 6 February 2014

OUR WINTER FAVOURITES!!! ft. VickieBlogs


Hello Internet People!

So, I was sat talking to my gal Vickieblogs when she said that we could collaborate on a post for my blog, and after seconds of deciding what to write about, she suggested that we talk about our winter favourites! It can be anything that we attained or used in the winter season that we loved, and because we could go on all day about the beauty and fashion products we both got during this winter season, it'd be a lengthy post! Instead, we have capped it to our two favourite things, so that we don't bore you with a long list of pointless info! so here they are:

Tom's winter favourites!


Tom's first favourite
I'd have to say that my first winter favourite will have to be the Wemoto jumper I got when I went to Leeds and basically bought myself a massive ARK haul. ARK had an up to 75% off sale and i got it for about £20 which is a massive bargain for such good quality. The colour was just what I love and the inside is just so soft that I hate having to take it off! If you're looking for a jumper that will keep you warm and keep you on trend, I'd hunt it down if it's still in stock!







Tom's second favourite
My second winter favourite came without a thought to me, as it's the best and only Christmas present I got this year, and I bought it myself. Gucci Guilty Black is the best smelling aftershave I've had for years, and I absolutely love it. Luckily I don't know anyone else with it, so I don't smell like every other man, which is always a plus, and apart from one insulting comment, a lot of people have complimented me on my fragrance. It was relatively expensive, at around £55, but it was well worth the cost. If you're looking to stray away from Paco Rabanne '1 Million' which it seems that everyone seems to smell like nowadays, this may be the one for you!




Vickie's winter favourites!




Vickie's first favourite
My first winter favourite has to be these boots I got over Christmas off Ryan. They were from New Look and I got them for about £25.00, discounted of course! I think these were originally around the £40.00 mark which still really isn't bad for such a sturdy pair of ankle boots. The colour just screamed winter at me too and they literally have not been off my feet. If you’re someone like me who literally cowers at the idea of walking in heels a boot like this would be absolutely perfect.

Vickie's second favourite
The second winter favourite I picked was this Nivea hydration primer. It’s ridiculously inexpensive-  I think retailing at around £5.00 - and really did save my skin throughout the winter months. I get really dry, dehydrated skin when the colder months fall upon us, especially around my t-zone (weird, right?) and this left it feeling amazingly plumped up. I reckon this will work even in the summer months when you end up really piling the powder on to stop that beautifully attractive sweat shine on your face to sort of counteract it and ensure your skin doesn't end up turning into a desert.

Right, so that's our winter favourites for this season! Thanks for reading and if you like it, leave a comment or something because it'd be great to do more collabs with Vickie because she's my best friend and I enjoyed writing this one so much! Adios beautiful people! x


No comments:

Post a Comment