Sunday 5 January 2014

NEW YEAR MADNESS!

Hello internet! Happy New year!

Its 2014! Finally time has pushed over onto a new year at a snails pace, and it's about time! Any self respecting human can agree that last year was an embarrassment. yes, last year supplied us with many cringe-worthy moments, like a twerking Miley Cyrus, who clearly went to Godfrey Bloom's 'bongo bongo land' and came back with mad cow disease. Also, whistleblower Edward Snowden revealed the scandal that was prism, and I'm not talking about Katy Perry's vile new record. I could sit here all night and go on about what happened last year, but there's absolutely no point even looking back at it. especially when 'Blurred Lines' was the top selling single of the year. I think that says it all really.

Anyway, looking to this year hasn't made me wretch and weep for humanity as much as the last few years, because I have no idea what I'm doing with my life. I know it sounds like a bad thing, but to me it's like having a big blank piece of paper in-front of me and i can do anything with it. I first thought that i should set some goals to keep me occupied but, almost completely out of character, i chose practically;

- Firstly, i'm going to buy a camera, so i can do a weekly vlog to go parallel with this, which I'm hoping to do bi-weekly. it's something i've been wanting to do for a long time now and i decided that life is too short to waste dreaming when i could be out there doing something.

- Second is something on everyone's list after Christmas - i need to lose some weight. I've been slacking recently and i've noticed that i'm slowly morphing into a pig, like in spirited away (which is an amazing film, so go watch it).

- My Third and final goal is to get a job, because currently i don't have two pennies to rub together, and for a smoker that's not good. i want explore more, go to another festival, go to London for a week, go do whatever i want whenever i want, but this whole being skint thing isn't helping.

I love my music, and i'm pretty honest, so once i get the chance I'll give a review of the best new bands of last year, and I might start a track of the week. I'm the lead singer of a band, (https://soundcloud.com/wilsonband-1 so expect a few shameless plugs for my band and i will keep you up to date on what we're up to, because i know this year is going to be hectic for us. Music won't be the only thing i talk about so don't worry guys!

Let me know if there's anything you wanna know about me, or anything you want me to talk about, you can tweet me @tejrogers or just comment below!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11528615/?claim=3s2e8jwfrxw">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment: