Tuesday 4 February 2014

MY (a bit late) 2014 BLOGGING GOALS...


Hello Internet people!

Right, so i'm late on this by a month, but to hell with it, i'm doing it anyway! so i saw my beautiful friend Vickieblogs do this recently and i thought it best that i should do it too, and give myself some aims for this year.

Seeing as i'm a relatively new kid on the block when it comes to blogging, it's good that i set myself goals, because if i don't then there's always that idea that you haven't fully committed to the project in hand. so i'm going to use this opportunity to show how much effort i'm willing to put in! .i love writing, and i love doing new things just to tell you guys about, and sharing my life with you, so i'm going to take a leap here, and aim quite high just so that i strive to do my best!

So here we go:
            Twitter                 Tumblr                     Bloglovin'                    Google +
current - 1101          current - 437                current - 57                    current - 6
Aim - 1500               Aim - 550                  Aim - 150                        Aim - 40

Pretty ambitious i suppose, seeing as i'm also planning on doing a youtube channel doing weekly vlogs soon aswell, but i think with my amazing readers behind me i can do it! Ive linked all of the titles for my aims so you can get at them easier! :) 

okay! Question of the day here, what is your favourite song from when you were growing up?

No comments:

Post a Comment