Wednesday 19 March 2014

SCHOOL DAYS AND SCARRING VIDEOS

Hello Internet People!

Seeing as I've been such a shitty blogger recently, and i posted for the first time in a while earlier on today, i thought you might want something else to read too.

So i was watching the gorgeous Connor Franta collaborating with Sawyer, and not unlike the collab of queen bee Tyler Oakley and YouTube Goddess Grace Helbig, they were watching x rated viral clips and it got me thinking about how when i was younger, my twatty friends would trick me on to some site which would go on and scar me for a life time.

Through all the times (strangely mostly in maths lessons), that I'd go to the toilet and when i came back there would be four tabs open on my browser showing 2 girls one cup and an obscene amount of videos i could only describe as 'nun-fucking' i think it may have seriously effected my sexuality. to be fair they did also call me camp quite often so if i go off what scientific studies say, then maybe it wasn't their fault, but it's always nice to have someone to blame for anything, isn't it?

I think back then, it was the  'in' thing to do, as viral videos were only just starting, but i don't think there would ever be a point in my mind where I'd want to go back and reminisce about that time. I remember the worst thing about my childhood was the constant battle with being who i wanted to be, for example whenever someone would call me camp I'd get offended, or if a girl fancied me, I'd go out with her. i think i knew i was gay for a long time but i just couldn't allow myself to be who i am at that time, in case no one like what they saw.

Did you ever have hide from something at school? or do you think you are hiding from something still? let me know via the comments or twitter or anything! I'm a good listener :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment