Wednesday 21 January 2015

THE FUTURE.

Hello Internet People!

Don't you hate having to think of the future? I mean unless you're in your dream job, earning crazy money to support your perfect family and you have the happiest outlook in life, the future is pretty daunting. At the start of every new year people are expected to make plans for the future and keep them, which they won't. I like to prepare for the new year by telling myself that the next year is going to be better than the last. Essentially what I'm saying is that we lie to ourselves at least once a year.

This year is going to be different though. I know that it's pretty much the polar opposite to what I just explained but I really do think the future has at least one thing good in store for me this time around. Firstly, I'm finally getting some will power and getting up before midday, unlike normal, and I'm finally starting to eat right (isn't it sad that I wrote a post about healthy eating last year and I'm finally going through with it fully, months later). My motto for this year is basically grow some balls, fatty.

Also, I really am going to try and post more often, because if I don't then I just feel like I'm losing touch with the Internet. I'm going to try and think up a load of ideas and write them down, and do little projects to try and aid my blogging, and maybe pick up on doing themed weeks like I used to. What I'm trying to say is, this is the year that we succeed, the year of endless possibility and if I keep remembering that, then it will be so.

So that's it really for today, just a quick one that's hopefully given you some will power to keep your projects alive too. Let me know that your new years resolutions are, and tell me what your plans are for the future. OH! and I'm releasing another post later on today too... and I've been looking forward to, so look out for that as well! love you guys x

No comments:

Post a Comment