Thursday 15 May 2014

FAVOURITES WEEK PT 1! DEARVICTORIA TAKEOVER

(I know this is like two days late but still)

Hello Internet People!

For part one, as promised, i've drafted my guest blogger DearVictoria in, to do another faves post on my blog! It's not the first time i've joined forces with this babe and it won't be the last, so i hope you like her! my favourites will be coming on Sunday, because i need to think of a new one seeing as Vickie stole my first favourite! But yeah, so this is what she's been loving recently;

Vickie's Faves:
Happy Thursday Internet People! Tom has asked me to do a little favourites post for him so I figured I may as well open like he does, makes me feel a little more at home here.

#1
Jumping right in there, my first favourite is the lovely place in which I live. My humble abode. It's the absolute perfect place to go on a gorgeous little (or long) walk and despite what people may think about villages being small and boring, they're really not! Where Tom and I live you're in walking distance of 4/5 villages easily, if you don't mind a good trek with stunning views. We get all of this and we're an okay distance away from the big city - perfect!

#2
My second favourite thing is probably going to be the gym, mainly as I've been spending most of my free time there over the past few months. I joined PureGym in February and haven't (yet) looked back. It feels really good to be working towards my goals the healthy way rather than using faddy crash diets.
If you know me you'll know I like to keep everything a little short and a little sweet so I hope you all had as good a spring as I did and I really hope I haven't ruined Tom's blog for you all!

Don't you just love her? vickie is just adorable, and on her blog this week, she's doing Rant week, following in my footsteps, so if you want to see what's been grinding her gears, click the link here!

If you like the thought of doing a collab week with some of my favourite bloggy friends (Tanya that includes you), let me know in the comments or on twitter! Next week's theme will be revealed in Sunday's post so stay tuned, and remember, i love you all! x

No comments:

Post a Comment